The individual posts of Blokes Lens can often be short and uninformative. It is only when you start exploring slices of this photo blog that interesting stories begin to emerge. Rather than letting people stumble around hoping that they find something interesting, I have selected a few slices (based on tags) that together tell a story.
The links below show slices of this blog in chronological order (oldest posts first, except as noted) so that you read them in the order that the events occurred.
- Queensland State Velodrome — photos of the new Queensland State Velodrome construction
- Chandler Velodrome — photos from Chandler Velodrome in Brisbane, Queensland (reverse chronological)
- O’Reilly’s Holiday — our family holiday at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Coffee — my thoughts on coffee that I have drunk, mostly in Brisbane (newest posts first)
- ex-Tropical Cyclone Oswald — the after effects of ex-Tropical Cyclone Oswald in Brisbane, including the threat of the Brisbane River flooding
- Victorian High Country — a couple of days spent in the Victorian High Country
- Melbourne Region Holiday — our family holiday in Melbourne, Phillip Island and Lorne
- Melbourne Road Trip — my road trip from Brisbane to Melbourne via Burke down the Kidman Way, returning via the Newell Highway.
If you would prefer to view Bloke’s Lens in a traditional blog format, click on the home page link in the menu above, or the following link. Note that in the traditional blog format, posts are in reverse chronological order (newest posts first).
- Bloke’s Lens — photo blog in a traditional blog format, including the latest posts.